Thursday, June 17, 2010

No news is good news...

No news is good news...right? I hope so as I don't have anything to blog about really. It's been a busy week around here as usual with 2 part time jobs going and taking care of the bunnies. Life sure did get busier after graduating. Geesh...

Megan and I leave for Ireland next Friday. I think we started packing last week. lol I am so ready to go too. I'm so eager to go that my heart pounds wildly just thinking about it. Am I overeager? I think so. I get this way when going to places I've never been before or doing something I really want to do. I guess everyone is like this or maybe it's just me. I don't know. I do know I'm very excited about the trip.

The rain barrels are doing good that we installed last month. Being it pours down rain here everyday for about thirty minutes each and every day lately, they are filling up fast and working like they are supposed to do. I sure wish we had installed these a couple years ago.

That's about it from me. I'm writing this on my break at work. lol

Happy trails!

3 comments:

  1. Going to Ireland? that is so cool - I wanna go but never seam to manage (even tho its like a 30 minutes flight from here or something) :D Hope you have tons of fun..

    And you have/work with bunnies? I used to have one that I had to give away about 5 months ago *sob* he was the coolest.. have no idea what kind he was tho - but he was awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CupCake!

    Yes we are going for a month! We leave in the morning at 8am and can't wait to get there either. I wish it were a 30 minute flight from here. I think its like 9 1/2 hours flying time for us. 1 1/2 to Atlanta then another 8 hours from Atlanta to Dublin.

    Yes I take care of bunnies. I have over 300 of them that I raise for adoption and some here for rehab. It's my business of late and do it through sponsors and grants. In other words, I don't get paid. lol I love it though.

    Thanks for the comment.

    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, sounds tireing :p I had a 12 hours flight to Thailand once - but at least you get those big comfy seats :) But I am sure you are going to have a great time.. I know alot of Irish people (as there are tons of em here) and they are really nice cool people :)

    300 bunnies? aww, but that is really a nice thing you are doing though. You earned my respect - even if you had made money.. to have bunnies though rehab and make sure they all get a good home.. way to go you *two thumbs up*

    xx

    ReplyDelete