Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thoughts and Thanks

Thoughts and thanks from lilBunny: < thats me. lol

It looks as though Blogger finally got my messages and fixed my sticking blog. My blog page would stick in a holding pattern for about ten seconds when the page was first opened and it stayed that way for weeks. It was driving me insane, so I wrote to Blogger three times about it. I have not been here that much in the last week, but I don't have the sticking pages anymore which means they must have finally fixed it. Thanks Blogger!

Since I opened this blog in late March, I have had 432 visits. I don't know if that's good or bad, I just want to say thanks to everyone that does visit here on a daily basis. I have had 56 comments in that time, all good, and thanks for those too. I love comments!

I'm down to days now, not weeks, before I graduate from high school. WooHoo! Counting today, I have 19 more school days to go. I don't count weekends and never have. Final exams are approaching fast and I have been hitting the books a lot in the past week. I'm looking forward to them, even though they drain my brain entirely. I used to hate taking tests and exams, but this year I have felt so much different about them and looked forward to most of them. I'm not a brainy person, just a person who loves to learn as much as I can. Before high school I used to get like c's and d's all the time. This year has been mostly b's and a couple a's too.

In June, I'm planning on going to Ireland with my best friend Megan. We have been planning it since January and so far, everything is going according to plans as far as reservations, funding, places to stay, car rental, flights, etc. Megan was born in Ireland and has lived here in the states since she was 5. Her and I have been best freinds for the past 2 years. She still has family in Ireland, so we will be staying with them most of the time, and will be getting away on own our own for 10 days to explore the island and just hang out really. The entire trip will be for 30 days! I can't wait until we board the plane to go!

That's about it from me right now. I plan on being here more this week, even with my jam packed schedule for the next month. I hardly have enough room to breathe. lol

Happy trails everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, high school graduation is coming up for you? Man, I feel old. LOL

    Keep in mind that, while you have had 432 visitors to your web page itself, some people are probably following it in a reader. I know I am, so while I read everything you post, I only come to your actual blog page (and thus register as a "visitor") when I come to leave a comment.

    Do you use Feedburner or something like that? If so, you can check there to get an approximation of how your blog is being looked at in blog readers.

    And apologies if you know all of this already and I'm wasting my time telling you something you already know. :)

    Are you going to blog occasionally while you're in Ireland, just to let us know how you're enjoying your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave!

    "Do you use Feedburner or something like that?"

    I have Google Reader and Histats. Histats tells me everything about every visitor. I'm told I don't need anything else. Most of my visitors come from Blog Catalog and thru the Friend Connect. I do get more visitors each day when I post something, which I guess is true for most blogs.

    "Are you going to blog occasionally while you're in Ireland?"

    I'm planning on it, but I can't guarantee a daily update. We may be going earlier than expected because of this ash cloud thing. It's all being discussed as I type this.

    Thanks for the comment.

    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete