Monday, May 17, 2010

Exam Week

Hello everyone!

The past week has been a rough one for me and it's only going to get rougher this coming week, as it's exam week. I have 6 exams to take this week, 1 today (Monday), 2 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, and 2 on Thursday. There is no school on Friday or next Monday. Yea! I will be drained by then anyway. This is the one thing I like about private school, they give you many days off before you find out your grades, which will be next Tuesday. That is the day that is circled on my calendar. Graduate or not day, is what I call it. I plan on graduating! No summer school for me! Graduation exercises are next Friday, another important day circled on my calendar. Freedom!!

I need to go feed the bunnies and get some chores done before my first exam class at 8am. Physics is my first exam, so wish me luck!

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment