Friday, April 2, 2010

Custom Rabbit Cages

This one to the left is a Custom Condo for your rabbits. It has all the safety and surroundings your bunny could ever need, including natural grass, fresh air, a ramp to and from each level, a hay filled bottom inside the living quarters, play toys, nibble branches, easy access doors for bottom and top, anchor straps on each corner for bad weather (I suggest moving them inside for extreme weather), a shingled and angled roof for rain runoff, and snakeproof wire cage. The water bottle and food are done manually, though some do have an auto system to refresh there daily requirements. You still have to manually clean it. This is perfect for a family of three fully grown rabbits, four if smaller.

We have 6 condos similar to this one that surround our Bunny Barn. The Bunny Barn is where we keep most of our wild/stray/unwanted bunnies. It is temparature controlled, can hold 400 bunnies if need be, and has many volunteers that come here daily to help out anyway they can. More on this later.

Happy trails!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing! i could live in this! i have four rabbits, 2 of them are rescue rabbits and two are my next door neighbours cast offs. i do love them tho, they mainly roam free in the garden but there hutch is nothing as nice as this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a palace! When I was young, during holidays near a farm, I had a white rabbit, named Queue-de-Coton (Cottontail). A lovely companion. We had to leave it in the farm, as my Mom didn't want him in our apartment. When we came back some months later, he wasn't there any more. I always thought I had been betrayed.
    By the way, very nice blog!
    Personally, I am more in hedgehogs, but I love rabbits too, and squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma and Richie. Thanks for the wonderful comments. :)

    The one thing about this Condo cage is that it's small compared to some I have seen on some farms and ranches. I really think I could live in one as they are so comfy looking.

    Did you ever find out where your cottontail got off to Richie?

    Thanks again for visiting and the great comments.

    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete