Tuesday, March 30, 2010

About my blog

Hello readers,

I sat down the other night and wanted to make a blog of some kind that portrayed my life around what I love the most in life. I love the bible, my family, my friends, my bunnies, and nature itself - all in that order. How to put that all into one little blog seemed like a huge challenge at the time. Fear not! What you see hear now on my blog is who I am. Nature is all around me. I love nature. I love all the animals nature provides. The setting you see is me! I feel at home here more than I thought I would. I did have some help getting this all together. He wants to stay anonymous for now. I love him! He is my inspiration! Thank you!

This blog will not be about rabbits/bunnies only. No - this will be a combined blog of everything about me. Daily life, gripes, fun stuff, interesting things, friendship, spiritual, animals, and whatever else I find fun to talk about and share with anyone who wants to read my jibberish. lol

I have been around rabbits since I was 3. From raising them, breeding them, having them as pets, rehabilitating them, and even keeping many from being euthanized, (I had to look that word up for spelling) lol. I love them. They are like family to me. I cry when I can't save one. It hurts me badly. That's love.

Feel free to comment on anything I write about. Do know that all comments will be moderated first. No word verifications to bother you either. I dont like them things anyway.

See you on the bunny trail. 

2 comments:

  1. You said your blog was like being in the middle of the woods and you were not kidding. I love it as it looks peaceful here. Maybe have some birds chirping in the background to make it more real? lol See you soon, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe have some birds chirping in the background to make it more real?"

    That's not a bad idea. I'm not sure how to do that but I know someone who might be able to make that happen. It would be cool if it could be done. Thanks for the idea Megan. :)

    ReplyDelete