Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back From The Wild

I can't believe it's been over a year since I was last on my own blog. That's embarrassing! I have been very busy though and not one minute of that time away from here was wasted. Time to turn over a new leaf on here and get back to what I used to love to do, that being this blog. :)

Since my last post, I have traveled to China again for 4 days, been back to Ireland for 10 days, spent 6 months in South Africa, and about to start another round of classes in college at the end of this month. Oh joy......

My time in South Africa was spent at a wildlife refuge and I plan on returning there one day as I learned a great deal about what my future is going to be. I've always wanted to be a veterinarian and that dream is almost complete. I'm working part time as a veterinarian assistant and along with my classes and my time at the wildlife refuge, which I got credit for, by this time next year, I will be free of the learning phase and venturing out on my own. I look forward to that very much.

My freedom will only last so long, as my ultimate goal is to be a wildlife surgeon. I want to be able to travel the globe and help wildlife animals that are in need of help, no matter what it is. Far fetched? Maybe, but I was always told to follow my dreams and that is what I'm doing. The animals need me and I need them. :)

More soon......Happy trails everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment