Wednesday, April 7, 2010

College Books

I saw this picture online just now and it really got me to thinking about college that is coming up this fall. Look at all of them books! I can picture myself standing and looking at them just as this girl is and thinking to myself, "I have to read and memorize all of these?" The truth is, I will have to do just that. The thought of it now is like being hit in the head with a coke bottle. By the time I do get done with college and get my degree to be a veterinarian I will most likely have read and memorized twice the amont that is shown here. I might just have to multiply it by three or four more times, as I want to become a wildlife surgeon one day. That is my ultimate goal anyway. If none pan out, then my third choice is to be a science/nature teacher, or maybe even a biology teacher. Whatever I plan to be, it will be about animals somewhere down that long path.

11 comments:

  1. Don't let this pic scare you it's really not that bad. Yeah it's pretty tough but it's a great experience and i think everyone should at lease try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm hoping too Shonda, that it's the experience that I will remember the most, plus all the great things I will be learning along the way. I know it will be tough. I expect it to be tough. If it were easy everyone would do it, as the saying goes.

    Thanks for the comment.
    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be a lot of books, but think how much smarter you will be afterwards. If it weren't for books none of us would be that smart. Just think of how many books you have read since beginning school. I bet it would topple the ones you have pictured. You seem like a very smart girl and I would bet you will become even more smarter than most of us reading this. My hats off to you for wanting to go to college and learn more. Never waste a chance to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, as I have read many books since 1st grade. I don't know how many, I just know there have been a bunch of them. lol

    Thanks for your kind words.
    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just wanted to ask you a question do you like my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you had a blog until just now Shonda. I went and looked at it and I like it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thank you i am just not sure i can grab attention to my blog do you mind helping me by spearding the word of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I did was go to Blog Catalog and listed my blog there. I have met many good people there and most visit here frequently. My Zimbio is a good place too, but the people on Blog Catalog are more likely to visit your blog and become a friend than anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so what is blog catalog and how do i find it lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog Catalog is a blog directory site you list your blog on. It has a community type atmosphere to it too. It's listed on my blog here in the left column or just go to blogcatalog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh cool thank you i will check it out

    ReplyDelete