Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nature Sounds

Listen......can you hear them?  We got birds and running water and bugs and crickets and bees and flies and animals here. WooHoo! A friend of mine suggested adding some birds here to make it seem more real. She was joking of course. I on the hand got to thinking about it. I knew someone who could possibly make that happen. As you can hear, it did happen. I knew he could do it. He can do anything with a blog. Thank you!

I have been told by this "anonymous" friend of mine that I can change the music whenever I please and listen to what I want, or what we want. Maybe add some rain or thunderstorms? Yeah! I was told I could play 2 songs at once and mix the birds and other animals with the rain. How cool is that? Pretty awesome if you ask me. This is all turning out better than I had planned. I'm going to go listen to this music I can mix together and see what it sounds like. It does sound very interesting.

Thanks for reading and happy trials to everyone. I will be back later with more jibberish. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really interesting! I love animals so I can't wait to see what else you have to write about. And how do you add music to the blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "how do you add music to the blog???"

    Good morning Lynn. Thanks for dropping in. :

    The music you hear in the background is 3 playlists playing at the same time on a loop. One has birds and running water, one has just music, and one has rain and thunder. Each have different listening levels to make them seem more far away, like the thunder.

    To get all of this on the blog you first have to make a playlist at http://www.playlist.com/ Once you have done that add the code for the playlist or playlists into either the blog template manually or through the html "add a gadget" option.

    The code that was sent to me has been edited to be hidden. I'm not sure how that was done to make that happen. I just did what my friend sent to me to do and it worked. He says he can give you step by step instructions on how to do it if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete